Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Mere Deer

There are times when I can't help but weep a little inside.
The lady of the house just shared these beauties with me, and I went from glee to uglee in a split second. The look on my face would tell you the story, but alas, I'm a mere resin deer. Sigh.



Gods, why do you hate me so?
 Wouldn't that white color look simply divine on my tan skin?

These lovely little things are a recent addition to the collection at Tata's Paradise - They come in two colors, as the picture suggests. white and a light khaki tone. The size available is for "SD16", but what that basicly means is you'll need high heel feet to wear them.
I dare say that we'll be seeing them 'sold out' in a short while, so if somebody who doesn't have hooves wants them, think fast.

I'm just going to hide into a little hole and cry now - oh no, don't worry about me; enjoy your feet... Ha-rumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment