Monday, April 30, 2012

Retro!

Thought I'd bring up another Little Moda outfit today, as I discovered that it fits me ... Well... You know how there's a fine line between fitting and actually looking good in something? - Let's just say I probably shouldn't wear this in public...
It's not the dress itself, of course, it's the clearly too big of a lady trying to fit herself in it. The dress is beautiful, as per usual. Just very short. Very. Short. (Like I-won't-even-show-you-the-back-of-it -short).



The set is called "Retro Chic Set", and it comes in both "SD" and "MSD" sizes (both in stock at this moment).

The set has 4 pieces total; the dress itself, a lacey blouse, headband and a pair of black socks (which I obviously can't demonstrate...).
 The fabrics once again are lovely and the quality is excellent. Obviously it's stretchier than it looks, since there's actually some room even with my generous figure stuffed in it. The headband is a lovely little addition and completes the outfit.


The price ranges from $40 to $48 depending on your choice of size, which I consider very reasonable.

I'm very pleased, even if it is a bit short... Perhaps a lovely pair of leggins will fix it for us blessed with legs like treetrunks?

That's all for today!

Oh! One more thing, I'm thinking about asking the other resin ladies of the house to join me with this whole blogging thing. Pretty soon there should be a bit more variety in the sizes of clothing I'll be writing about. ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment