Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Saving Lotus Petal

Good day to you all!
I'm a lady of what I'd hope to be Luxury, living in the central parts of Finland in Scandinavia.
I've started this here journal to share my experience and opinions about the fashion products available for us Ball Jointed Dolls.

I am a sworn lover and fanatic of all things fashion. I myself am a rather large lady, which makes it more difficult to find clothes that fit, though - perhaps that's one of the main things that made me think about writing about fashion.

But let's get right to the chase, shall we?

Upon my arrival to Finland I wasn't sure what to expect, and as it turns out neither was my owner. She was amazed by the size of me, and I was flabbergasted by the fact that she hadn't reserved any clothing for me...
I went through the wardrobe, finding nothing but Minifee sized bits and pieces, untill I set my eyes on an unopened package labeled 'Little Moda'. It was one of those love at first sight moments, even though the word 'little' made me a bit wary.




"IT FITS!"

The set "Lotus Petal" consists of two pieces: a white t-shirt and a light pink dress with lace details.
The fabric is fabulous - it's soft and comfy and easy to slip into. Generally I don't think I would fit into this size, but the material and the cut of the dress allow it to stretch and be more forgiving even to a larger size girl.
Without any more delay, here's some photos we took!



The dress also came with beautiful pair of legsleeves, however...


Here's one more of the back of the dress
 

 Yes, well, the dress is really short, but it's not like I'm naked underneath there ... Not that you know, anyway. In general I am overjoyed with this dress and am looking forward to getting some more Little Moda pieces into my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment